Murphy Business & Financial Corporation
"North America’s Premier Business Brokerage Firm"
Murphy Business is one of the largest and most successful business brokers in North America with offices conveniently located throughout the United States and Canada. The Central Washington (WA) office provides beneficial connections in: Wenatchee, Chelan, Omak, East Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Cashmere, Moses Lake, Ephrata, Quincy, Ellensburg, Yakima, Manson, Cle Elum, Brewster and Winthrop.
Choosing to partner with an international business broker provides for an advantageous reach of over one hundred & fifty offices that have affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations.
Our unsurpassed business broker services include:
Step away from the congestion, be part of a dynamic community and growing economy. Central Washington is open for business and offers 300 days of sunshine each year.
- Washington per capita personal income has been higher than that of the United States overall in almost every year since 1980. In 2012 In 2012, Washington state ranked 12th among the states in per capita income.
- Recognized by Forbes Magazine (2013) as “a cradle for innovation” and ranked as the 9th Best State for Business.
- Home to iconic companies, including Microsoft, Nordstrom, Boeing, Amazon.com, Starbucks, and Costco.
- Central Washington is recognized as home to one of the Best Retirement Cities by Great Places to Retire.
- Washington State offers businesses a highly skilled workforce, robust culture of innovation, low-cost energy, integrated end-to-end supply chain, superior quality of life and a centralized export hub.
Central Washington offers a highly skilled and diverse workforce that has enabled this area to become a hub for innovation and server farms amongst the orchards, wineries and farm fields. The area’s hydro power provides a competitive cost advantage to businesses and consumers in the region. In the past 10 years, Central Washington has become home to 10 of Washington’s 13 American Viticultural Areas (AVAs) and garnered accolades. Central Washington is the undiscovered “Napa” or “Sonoma” and is poised for growth across many industries.
Why this Murphy franchise?
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation’s Central Washington office is a licensed business brokerage firm based in Central Washington that is focused on serving Central Washington.
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation’s Central Washington office is led by an experienced and Certified (business) Valuation Analyst professional (CVA), Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (CMEA), and exit and succession planning Washington State attorney.
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation’s Central Washington office is part of Murphy Business & Financial Corporation’s Pacific Northwest Regional Office, which has deep regional roots, regional knowledge, and diverse industry experience with in both buy- and sell-side engagements, including middle market transactions.
- Access to qualified buyers within Washington State, the Pacific Northwest Region, the U.S. and International.
- Established relationships with local and national SBA lenders and financial sources that understand what it takes to close a transaction.
The Central Washington (WA) Murphy Business Brokerage Firm services the following areas including: Wenatchee, Chelan, Omak, East Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Cashmere, Moses Lake, Ephrata, Quincy, Ellensburg, Yakima, Manson, Cle Elum, Brewster and Winthrop.