- Earned Business management degree in 1980, entered real estate 1985
- Went back to college in 1999 and earned a BS and Doctoral degree in Natural Health and is a Doctor of Naturopathy
- Sits on the executive board of a local non-profit theatrical organization which develops children for artistic and/or life careers
- Began his career working first in construction and then serving in the USAF as an Aircraft Specialist
- Has learned the ins and outs of the real estate industry by owning and running his own successful business and as a manager in other valuation and real estate financial companies over the past 27 years
- Has been a licensed mortgage and real estate associate in New York, California and Florida beginning in 1985
- State Certified Appraiser in Florida since 1992
- Has earned four professional Valuation Certifications since 1985
- His knowledge in the real estate valuation field can help make deals more viable as well as profitable for the sellers and the buyers
- Has extensive expertise and knowledge from valuing all types of businesses.
Partial list of business assets valued include;
Chocolate Manufacturing, Various Medical Offices, Restaurants, Dental Office, Gun Shooting Range and Store, Assisted Living Care Facilities, Hospital, Jet Aircraft, Oil Spill Recovery Company, Auto Body Shop, Custom Print Company, Lemans Race Car Company, Ski/Water Park Resort, Dairy Farm, Construction Company, Shrimp Farm, Agroponic Fish Farm, Tanning Salon, Newspaper Company, Retail Stores, Storage Facilities, Plumbing Construction Company, Paving/Trucking Company, Yachts, Custom Tile Company, Regional Lumber Company
Brings integrity and honesty into the field of sales.
Is very appreciative of the opportunity to be associated with the Murphy Business Brokers Family, the absolute, bar none, best business brokerage in the industry.