"North America’s Premier Business Brokerage Firm"
Murphy Business is one of the largest and most successful business brokers in North America with offices conveniently located throughout the United States and Canada. The Spokane Washington (WA) office provides beneficial connections in: Spokane, Ritzville, Othello, Asotin, Clarkston, Dayton, Republic, Pomeroy, Davenport, Newport, Colville, Colfax & Pullman. Choosing to partner with an international business broker provides for an advantageous reach of over one hundred & fifty offices that have affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations.
Our unsurpassed business broker services include:
- Selling a Business without disclosing it’s identity
- Assisting individuals/companies to Buy the most suitable Business
- Skilled intermediaries offer assistance in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Providing exposure to the most appropriate Franchise Opportunity
- Experienced Commercial Real Estate Brokers aid in site selection
- Offering Business Valuation Reports and Appraisal Reports
- Giving accurate Equipment Appraisals
Sellers - Receive Your Business Valuation
The selling process starts with a business valuation. Murphy business valuations are performed by qualified, experienced professional appraisers and are in compliance with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) of the Appraisal Foundation.
The Spokane Washington (WA) Murphy office provides expertise in the local market and connects you to opportunities worldwide. Whether it’s a franchise opportunity, merger and acquisition consulting, or site selection for commercial real estate, we will provide the confidence and expertise needed to partner with you on your business venture.
The Spokane Washington (WA) Murphy Business Brokerage Firm serves the following areas throughout the Inland Northwest including but not limited to the following locations: Spokane, Ritzville, Othello, Asotin, Clarkston, Dayton, Republic, Pomeroy, Davenport, Newport, Colville, Colfax & Pullman.